Adsense Link 728 X 15;

Globe News: Receive Free Unlimited SMS Notification on Facebook

Posted by admin Monday, December 12, 2011 0 comments
Adsense Content. recommended 336 X 300
I never tried this yet. I know its possible to receive SMS notification from facebook, but I thought it will be just a waste of prepaid load balance. Not until I knew from a friend that she was always receiving SMS notifications straight to her phone! How cool was that? XD

Facebook Mobile

Globe Facebook Mobile
Globe Free Facebook Mobile
Receiving Facebook notifications straight on your phone via SMS is free for Globe. Here’s how to set it up for your facebook account and Globe mobile number:
  1. Text F to 2933 for FREE.
  2. You will receive a SMS with a confirmation code.
  3. Save the code then log onto your Facebook account on the web at www.facebook.com.
  4. Click on Account
  5. Click on Account Settings
  6. Click on Mobile
  7. Click on “Already receive a mobile confirmation code?”
  8. Enter your confirmation code in the text box then click on Confirm.
That’s it! Thanks to Globe for this info. Info is taken from this link.
You can also reply to a certain notification via SMS, only P1 per text.
I feel that I am somehow a left-out dude. XD I use facebook always but I do not know about this. Haha. Will this work too on TM? I am a TM user, and maybe that will be a good alibi for that.

Adsense Content. bottom of article

0 comments:

Post a Comment