Adsense Link 728 X 15;

Talk N Text Offers: 1 day Unlitxt for P5 and more!

Posted by admin Monday, December 12, 2011 2 comments
Adsense Content. recommended 336 X 300
Hi guys! I just saw this in forums. I bet this has been up many days and weeks ago. XD I am not a TNT user though, but this post is for TNT users.

Talk N Text  Promos
Talk N Text Promos
Here are the offers, exclusively for Talk N Text users:

UTNT to 4445

  • Unli-call and text.
  • Valid for 1 day.
  • TNT to TNT only.
  • Cost: P10
  • Text UTNT to 4445

U5 to 4445

  • Unli-text.
  • Valid for 1 day.
  • TNT to Smart/TNT.
  • Cost: P5
  • Text U5 to 4445

U3 to 4445

  • Unli-text.
  • Valid for 3 hours only.
  • TNT to Smart/TNT.
  • Cost: P3
  • Text U3 to 4445

UA15 to 4445

  • Unli-text.
  • Valid for 2 days.
  • TNT to all networks.
  • Cost: P15
  • Text UA15 to 4445
Talk N Text really got some good offers! These really are pocket savers! I wonder how the other side will react to this, I mean Globe network’s Republika ng TM (Touch Mobile). How I wish there will be something similar to this on TM. Hahah.
Enjoy TNT users!^_^
Disclaimer: I am not a TNT user, and I haven’t tried these yet. But many are already using these, as claimed on the forums. I am not sure if these were only just area dependent. I’ll update this when I get the info.
I do not know if it’s required, but it’s advised to: Please do maintain P1-2 balance.
Update: Since many has been complaining that this promo doesn’t works, as well as others saying that it was just a bluff. Just to clear it out, the availability of this promo is limited to certain areas only. This includes:

UTNT, U3, & U5

  • Mindanao, North and Central provinces

UA15

  • North Luzon (Apayao, Batanes, Benguet, Cagayan, Ifugao, Isabela, Kalinga, Mt. Province, Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino, Abra, Ilocos Sur, Pangasinan)
  • Central Luzon (Bulacan, Pampanga, Nueva Ecija, Zambales)
  • ALL MINDANAO PROVINCES
Credits goes to a guy named Shun Vincent Biteng on facebook. I just saw his post on the TnT facebook page.

Adsense Content. bottom of article

2 comments:

Gianvon said...

UTNT, U5, and U3 are for Talk N Text Champion Sims only...

Unknown said...

8s really awesome...i'm currently using d sim'champion' from talkntxt nd it's really a real deal nd a pocketsaver...hope ds wl gonna last 4 long though...

Post a Comment